- Keeping the church saved
- The 20,000,000 dollar question
- Are We Campbellites
- Public Discussion
- The Israel of God
- Why Persist in Calling it the Church of Christ?
- Change Agents and Their Pharisaical Accusations
- You Can Still Find the Church of the Bible
- Thank God For Godly Women
- True Branches of Christ
- The Genesis Connection
- The Genesis Connection Part 2
- The Role of Women in the Lord's Church, Part 4
- First Corinthians 14:34,35
- First Timothy 2:11-15
- The Number One
- The Rumblings of War
- The Lord's Army
- Lost Believers
- There is One Body Part 1
- There is One Body Part 2
- Characteristics of a Congregation
- The Lord's Church Was Not Established To...
- Noah Was Saved By Grace
- The Difference Between Live and Dead Churches
- Mission and Work of the Church: Different Things
- Brotherly Love
- Reconciled in One Body
- The Work of the Church – Edification
- The Work of the Church: Evangelism
- That They All May Be One
- Is the Church of Our Lord Necessary?
- The Bible (37)
- The Church (33)
- Holy Spirit (2)
- Bible Authority (11)
- Calvinism (7)
- Nature of God (9)
- Faith (19)
- Family Matters (7)
- Denominationalism (10)
- Attitudes (46)
- Christian Living (57)
The most basic meaning of the word “covenant” is simply an agreement. Thus in the Bible, covenants are agreements between God and His people. God made several covenants with individuals in Old Testament times including Noah (Genesis 6:6) and Abram (Genesis 15:8). Circumcision was intr......
The first time the Gospel was ever preached, it cut listeners to the heart.
“Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?”
Members of the denominational world often call members of the churches of Christ Campbellites. Many do it in derision, but some honestly believe this is properly what we should be called. They believe the term church of Christ should be reserved for that invisible body which contains the good......